John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
I remember the first Christmas I celebrated as a saved person. It was the most specal Christmas. I finally understood the meaning of John 3:16. That God loved me so much that He gave me the greatest gift a person could receive.
The Magic of Christmas
What makes the magic at Christmas Time
What makes it so different than any other time.
Is it the evergreen strung with bright lights,
Or the candles burning all through the night.
Is it the songs that we all sweetly sing.
Or the presents we hope Santa will bring.
Is it the angels, the manger, the star,
The shepherds, the Wise Men who traveled afar?
What makes the magic at Christmas Time?
What makes it so different than any other time?
I think it’s a Baby born on that day.
Who came to give hope and show us the way.
That makes the magic at Christmas Time.
That makes it so different than any other time.
-Patricia Rice
This Christmas will be a different Christmas for us. We will be spending it in the hospital. Next to the gift of Jesus, we will be receiving one of the best Christmas presents we could receive - Jerry a transplant and hopefully a remission of the leukemia.

Pat your poetry is beautiful, you write so well and we enjoy it so much. We are so thankful that Jerry is getting the transplant and pray so much for his remission. God's Love and Blessings to you both. We Love you so much our Bubby and Sissy.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Post. I will be praying for both of you. So thankful that Jerry is getting the transplant.
ReplyDelete