My adventure is coming to an end. I'm planning on heading home on Wednesday.
It's been a great adventure. I've got to spend time with family and friends. I relived old memories and made new memories.
I'm feeling good. I'm excited about driving home through West Virginia and enjoying the beautiful fall colors.
Fall is my feel good season. There's just something about fall that makes me feel alive.
I know a lot of people dislike fall because usually winter is not far behind. But I like winter also. I always think of winter as not a time of everything dying, but a time for nature to rest and renew itself. Then in the spring everything comes back renewed, strengthened, and more beautiful than ever.
Pictures of Family and Friends
 |
| Olivia, Steve, Aleise, and Jennifer Barron (Jerry's sister) |
 |
| Alexis and Gavin Rice (Grandchildren) |
 |
| Janine Young and me at the Newburgh Country Store in Newburgh, IN |
 |
| Dale and Dorothy Taillon |
 |
| My Brother, Jerry Knight and My Dad, John Knight |
 |
| Gary and Janine Young (Jerry's Sister) |
 |
| With Jennifer Barron at the Newburgh Country Store |
 |
| Reid's Orchard in Owensboro, Kentucky |
 |
| Judy and Perry Newcom at Owensboro, KY |
 |
| Bob (Jerry's Brother) and Julie Rice |
 |
Aaron, Jackie, Emma, Elena, Evan, and Ethan Rice
at Bass Pro in Cincinnati, Ohio |
 |
| Scott Rice and Lisa in Ohio |
 |
| At a 50's Diner in Ohio |
 |
| My Grandson, Greg Rice |
 |
| Two of my sons, Aaron and Scott |
Looks like a good adventure! GOD is good!
ReplyDeleteSuch a wonderful time and blessing having you here. Miss you already. We love you so much!
ReplyDeletePat, the photos are fabulous. We're so glad you had a safe, memorable time on your trip.
ReplyDeleteCome back soon.
Dale and Dorothy
I am a friend of Janine in the Evansville area. I ran into Janine several months ago and she asked me to pray for Jerry and you. I have done that, and I wanted you to know. This is a lovely blogspot and a wonderful way to share with your family and friends. Our 8yo son Isaac was graduated to heaven 3 years ago, so I can identify with your grief and your hope of a glorious reunion in heaven! Grief is such a painful, difficult thing, but it certainly has provided a more laser-like focus on heaven for my husband and me! We see things with even more of an eternal perspective than we used to. I loved your pictures of southern Indiana, and of your whole trip! Keep walking on knowing that even though days here can be hard, in heaven they will just keep getting better and better!
ReplyDelete