Wednesday, March 6, 2013

New Beginnings

I know it's hard to believe, but Spring will soon be here. Springtime was always a time of new beginnings for Jerry and I. It was always a time of renewing and making plans.
We would always get Spring Fever as the days would start to warm. As we would see the earth coming alive from  it's long winter's nap, we would be filled with good feelings and a reviving in our hearts.
 
I'm praying that this spring will have new beginnings for me. I still have a lot of loneliness and I'm sure that is very normal. Sometimes even when I'm around people I feel a loneliness. So I'm praying that there will be a renewing in my heart as I celebrate this spring and Jesus' resurrection on Easter Sunday.
 
 
Song of Solomon 2:12
The flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come,
and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land;
 
 
 
Daffodils In The Wind
Dance little golden daffodil
You don’t have to stand so still.
The wind is bringing in the spring
For I wake to hear the robins sing.
The beauty of your wistful way
Invites the sun to shine today.
You tell me spring will soon be here
And new beginnings are very near.
Time to awaken from winter’s cold
And show your beauty for all to behold.
-Patricia Rice 
 
 
 

1 comment: