Friday, August 2, 2013

Back In Greenville

After being away for two months and putting over 4500 miles on my car, I arrived back in Greenville, North Carolina last night around 10:00. 
It felt a little strange coming home after being gone that long. The house felt empty and a little lonely. I had gotten use to grand kids and family always being around.
It was hard leaving  family and friends back in Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky, and Texas; but it was great seeing Neal, Amy, Kyla, Hayden, and Brylee again. I was afraid my grand daughters had forgotten their Grandma Rice.

It is always hard saying "good-bye." I always tell everyone, "Until I see you again. And you never know when the wind might blow me your way again."
 
Now to get settled back in and get unpacked. It's going to be nice to unpack my bags for a while or at least until that wind starts blowing me away on another adventure.  

I also want to thank the Lord for His mercies, and giving me safety as I traveled,  and His love to me.
 

1 comment: