You are NEVER too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.
C.S. Lewis
Every morning when I go into my kitchen to make my morning coffee, I see this sign hanging on my wall. I read it every morning as I start my day.
Sometimes it's just a little goal that I set for that day. If I didn't set a goal, I would probably end up sitting on my couch all day. And a person always have to have dreams.
Proverbs 29:18a
Where there is no vision, the people perish:
I might not accomplish all the dreams I have for my life, but if I didn't have dreams, they might never come true. One of my grand daughters, Alexis, and I each have a written list of our dreams. I carry mine with me in my purse. We'll compare our lists and add new dreams to it. We've got to cross off some of them that we accomplished. Dreams keep you excited about life.
One of the dreams on my list is to see all my grand kids saved and baptized. Easter weekend, three more of my grand kids were saved and baptized. It was my son Aaron's three youngest - Emma, Elena, and Evan. Ethan was already saved and baptized. I'm a happy grandma.
God is good and I believe that one day I'm going to get to cross the dream of seeing all my grand kids saved off my list.
| Four of My Grand Kids - Ethan, Elena, Emma, and Evan |
No comments:
Post a Comment