Saturday, March 14, 2015

After the Rain

"Life is like a rainbow. You need both the sun and the rain to make its color appear."
 
Today was a rainy day in Greenville, NC, but finally out came the sun. I had been in the house all day and I had to do something. I'm thankful for my home and thankful for all the many blessings I receive every day from God.
I have to admit, sometimes I feel like I live in a box. My back yard is a patio with a 8 ft. high wooden fence. 
 
I loved the rain, but as soon as it stopped, I decided to go walking. The air seems so fresh after a rain. Plus you know spring is in the air. There were buds on the trees, I sighted a robin walking in a field, and you could hear birds singing after the rain. It was a beautiful early evening walk.



No comments:

Post a Comment