Saturday, April 4, 2015

How I Spent Spring Break




Another GOAL marked off my list. I always wanted to go zip lining. It was great. I would do it again. Everyone should try it once. 
My son Scott and Lisa, his girlfriend, took me to Myrtle Beach with them. It was great spending time with them. It was a beautiful week.  A little on the chilly side, but we still got to enjoy the ocean and making some memories.  


I also went up on the Sky Wheel. It is 187 feet tall - the second tallest Ferris Wheel in North America.















Life is good.  I am blessed by so much. I'm so thankful for the wonderful family and friends I have.
As I walked along the ocean and listened to the waves as they came rolling in, I am always amazed by God's wonderful creation. What a mighty God we serve.





1 comment:

  1. We are so happy about your zest for life and that you had such a good time on Spring break. Keep filling up that bucket list because we haven't retired yet and there will be more to come, however, you may have to talk us into some of it. We love you to the Moon and back. XO

    ReplyDelete