Sunday, September 20, 2015

Fun at Walmart

Walmart is not my favorite place to go, but ever so often I have to buy food and pick up prescriptions. Today was exciting.
They had watermelon on sale. $3.48 for a seedless watermelon. They had them all piled up like a pyramid. I thought that is not too smart. I couldn't reach the one on top and so I knew what was going to happen as soon as I found the one that I wanted. So after a couple of minutes I decided to go for it. So I pulled out the one I liked. Sure enough watermelons started sliding everywhere. I stopped them all but one and "What a mess!"  Right in the middle of the aisle - watermelon everywhere.  Like I said - FUN AT WALMART!!
 
The one I chose was sure worth it. It was red, juicy and delicious and will probably last about two days.



“When one has tasted watermelon he knows what the angels eat.”
- Mark Twain

No comments:

Post a Comment