Wednesday, October 19, 2011

In Memory of Dennis Knight


Feature Image
Dennis Dewayne Knight
October 18, 1952 - October 16, 2011

Patricia and Dennis
Dennis


Dad, Mom, My Brother Jerry, Patricia, & Dennis

Dennis' Graduation Picture


Sunday morning my brother, Dennis, went home to Heaven.  As I was reading his orbituary, it told of his work, his family, the organizations he belonged to, but it really didn't tell some of the important  things about his life.
The most important is that on February 20, 1976, the Lord allowed me to lead my brother to the Lord. The week bfore on February 12, I had visited his wife, Mary, and after giving her the plan of salvation, she asked Jesus into her heart. Dennis called me a few days later and said, "I want what Mary has."
There was such a change in Mary's life, that my brother wanted to be saved also.
That is the most important fact I can tell you about my brother's life.
I know he is rejoicing in Heaven right now. His wife and our mother had passed away several years ago and I know they are having a happy reunion time.
I am sad at the passing of my brother, but so happy that he is in Heaven.Please pray for our family at this time.

We are unable to travel to the memorial service because of Jerry's health. Please continue to pray for Jerry's treatments.

We love you!



3 comments:

  1. Pat,
    I was so sorry to hear about your brother's death. You're in our thoughts and
    prayers.

    Love,
    Dale and Dorothy

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so sorry to hear of your loss but glad to know he is in heaven. We will pray that the Lord will minister to you in this time of sorrow, especially since you can't be at the service. Remember we have a friend that sticketh closer than a brother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry for your loss, especially now it must be really hard to go through so much. God bless you.

    Love, Kim

    ReplyDelete