Saturday, November 5, 2011

Time

Newburgh, Indiana

Tonight is time change. We change all of our clocks back one hour.
I was thinking how our whole lives are measured by time. 
We have morning TIME - usually a busy time, getting ready for the day. I love getting up early. I can always get a lot done then, because I still have energy. It can also be a special time with God.
 Then there's meal TIME - A very important and favorite part of everyone's day.
And we go through our day and then there's night TIME, which sometimes can be a lonely time when you can't sleep and you think too much.
There's vacation TIME, graduation TIME, work TIME, play TIME, nap TIME, TIME-Out, and I could go on and on.

New Harmony, Indiana



In the Book of Ecclesiastes, chapter 3, God had a time for every purpose under Heaven.

A time to be born - We welcomed little Brylee Hope into the world this year.
A time to die - I had an aunt and a brother that passed away this year.
A time to weep and it seems we have done a lot of that lately.
A time to laugh - which we do whenever we can.
A time to love, a time to heal.......

I'm sure God had a time and a purpose for Jerry's sickness.  And we still have hope that He has a time already planned to heal. 


 
Beaufort, North Carolina










I'm so thankful that God is the Master of  Time.








3 comments:

  1. Praying for Jerry's time of healing. GOD is good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though I may not write to you, I am still praying for your every day. I miss seeing you in church. You are so courageous to me. I admire your faith, strength, and perservance. God had always been the center and I know that He is pleased and will honor your commitment to Him. So, I keep praying for you and praising God for each small step towards the end of November.Thanks for praying for us. Love U Both, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pat,
    After a few days in Branson, I am just now
    catching up with your blogs. I can certainly
    relate to your poem "A Mighty Hunter is He". Tell Jerry we're praying hard for his recovery.

    Love Dale and Dorothy

    ReplyDelete