My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus’ blood and righteousness;
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
But wholly lean on Jesus’ name.
When darkness veils His lovely face,
I rest on His unchanging grace;
In every high and stormy gale,
My anchor holds within the veil.
His oath, His covenant, His blood
Support me in the whelming flood;
When all around my soul gives way,
He then is all my hope and stay.
When He shall come with trumpet sound,
Oh, may I then in Him be found;
Dressed in His righteousness alone,
Faultless to stand before the throne.
Refrain:
On Christ, the solid Rock, I stand;
All other ground is sinking sand,
All other ground is sinking sand.
"THE SOLID ROCK" written by Edward Mote. A hymn of grace, God's wonderful grace.
The biopsy report was not good today. We talked to Jerry's oncologist at Duke, Dr. Diehl, this evening. He said the leukemia is not any worse, but it is not any better, neither. The chemo has kept down the leukemia blasts, but it is not getting rid of the myoplasia (the baby leukemia cells). Dr. Diehl is going to talk to the transplant oncologist and try to decide what their next step will be. Jerry had an appointment Monday with the transplant center, but we're waiting to hear whether or not they will still want Jerry to keep the appointment.
We know God loves us and He's still a good God. Please keep praying.
We love you both and are continuing to pray for you!!
ReplyDeleteRhonda, Kevin, & Stephen Parker
still praying...
ReplyDeleteDon't lose hope. When you are down to nothing, God is up to something. Keep your faith strong! Keep going & never give up! Your treatments are right on on the verge of working. We pray to God for both of you for strengh, peace, and courage to keep on truckin. We Love you.
ReplyDeleteWill keep praying. I know God has a plan for both of you and sometimes it is just hard to wait on Him. But He always come through for His children in the end! I love you both and I am praying especially for Monday. Love, Mary
ReplyDeletePat, your strength and faith has always been an inspiration to me.
ReplyDeleteJerry, we need you, stay strong.
Love Mark and Vicki
You are still in our prayers. My class will be praying a special prayer for you tomorrow.
ReplyDelete