In a couple of days will be Valentine's Day. A day we renew our love to one another with jewelry, flowers, candy, a romantic dinner, and cards. It's a day that accentuates love more than any other day unless it's your wedding anniversary.
I still have every Valentine Card that I received from Jerry. And that's a lot of cards. I still remember our first Valentine. He bought me a heart shaped box of chocolates. As a teenager infatuated with just the feeling of being in love, it was the best Valentine ever.
Through the years there's been more boxes of candy, flowers, and gifts, but what I always wanted most on that day was to know that the romance and love was still there.
“Our First Valentine”
It was many years ago
We shared that first Valentine.
With a heart box full of candy
And a card that read “Be Mine.”
And each said “I Love You”!
And with each passing day
The stronger our love grew.
We shared many Valentines
Throughout the many years
Through all the good and bad
With laughter and with tears.
And though that first Valentine
Is a memory from the past.
Every Valentine Day and card
Shows a love that will always last.
-Patricia Rice
Ephesians 5:33
Nevertheless let every one of you in particular
so love his wife even as himself;
so love his wife even as himself;
and the wife see that she reverence her husband.
Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Beautiful Judy
ReplyDeleteHappy Valentines Day to one of the most beautiful couples that we know. You have always been such a blessing and good example to both Steve and I. We love you
ReplyDelete