Monday, April 23, 2012

Family Time

To us, family means putting your arms around each other and being there. 
 ~Barbara Bush

So thankful for our family. I liked this quote by Barbara Bush, because when I read it I thought about our family. That's just what they have done. They have put their arms around us and have been there for us.

This weekend we had a wonderful visit from our son, Aaron, his wife, Jackie, and their four kids - Ethan, Emmas, Elena, and Evan.
It was such a great visit. Jerry just sit there smiling and watching the whirlwind of activity and enjoying all the loving from the grandkids. Monday, we both agreed it was too quiet.





1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful and beautiful family. We are so glad that you got to spend some good time with the kids. You all are so very special in our life. We Love you

    ReplyDelete