One of my happiest and most fulfilling roles in my life is being a mother. It's not always an easy job. Sometimes there's heartaches and tears, but most of the time there's lots of laughter and love.
My Rewards
In my life I chose to be a mother,
Not always a glamorous career.
A job you do unselfishly
With no applauds or cheer.
You don’t have to be an expert
Or study for a college degree.
But it does require a heart full of love
And lots of prayers on bended knees.
And oh the blessings that I receive
The hugs, the love, the happiness.
You can’t add them up in dollars and cents,
But to me the rewards are priceless.
We are so thankful for the love of our sons and their support during this time in our lives.
They have been so great.
We love you Scott, Neal, Aaron, and Mark!!





Happy Mother's Day, to one of the best Moms I know. Not only did you do a great job with your Boys but you have always been there for us too. I thank God for the blessing of you. Prayers, Love, and blessings to you all.
ReplyDelete