Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The Love Of Family

We were blessed and encouraged by a visit from Jerry's other sister, Janine, her husband, Gary, and Jerry's youngest brother, Norman. We had a wonderful time together.
It's been so great seeing our family and spending time with them.
 Whenever they leave, Jerry tells them, "If I don't see you again here on earth, I'll see you up in heaven."

Jerry, Janine, and Gary

Jerry and Norman

Please continue praying. They have scheduled Jerry to receive platelets and blood each week now.
Each day the Lord gives us grace. He has been so good to us.
We love you! 

Lamentations 3:22-24

It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.  The Lord is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him.

1 comment:

  1. Glad Jerry is getting to see his kinfolk. Enjoy!! GOD is good!!

    ReplyDelete