Good Morning!
It's 45 degrees in Greenville, NC. I love it. I'm a cool weather person - not a summer person. The cool weather makes me feel good. I actually woke up at 6:30 this morning and felt like I had some energy.
I don't always write about all the feelings that I have sometimes, because I don't want people to feel sorry for me. I do that enough on my own. There are some mornings the last few weeks that I slept until 9:00. I felt like half my morning was over, since I have always been an early riser. It was just hard to get going some days. Even after I woke up I would just sit there and do nothing. And some days I would sit there and cry all day. A couple of Sundays I didn't even make it to Sunday School.
It might be a little depression. Depression is a word I do not like and I do not like to feel that way. Whenever I felt that way I could always fight my way out of it. This time it's been a little harder. I don't think I am as strong as I thought. I know it will get better.
They say "Time heals all wounds." I read a quote one time that said after a while the mind just covers the wound with scar tissue to lessen the pain. But the wound still remains.
I know I have a God that loves me and I know that He is my comfort and strength.
I LOVE YOU AND HAVE A GREAT DAY!!
![]() |
| Fall in West Virginia We lived there for about two years. The Fall season was beautiful. |

Fall is a beautiful season. I have an Aunt in West Virginia. She loves it. Don't they call it "almost heaven?" Praying for you!!
ReplyDelete