I'm back in North Carolina and finished unpacking. I'm always thankful to God for safety while I travel. My 2005 Toyota Camry has now reached the 125,000 mile mark.
I'm already missing family and friends, but happy to be back with Neal and his family.
I enjoyed the drive through the mountains of West Virginia. The mountains are beautiful, especially in the winter with the snow.
As I was driving, I thought of this new year of 2014. I'm praying for a good year for my family. When I spend time with them, it makes me realize how important it is to pray for them every day. My sons are still raising their children, working jobs, trying to provide for their families, and facing the struggles of every day life. I know none of these things is easy. As a mother I wish I could make everything in their life easy for them and still protect them. I can't do that, but I can PRAY.
I would like to ask prayer for my youngest son, Mark. The oncologist wants Mark to undergo some rounds of chemo. I know Mark is not looking forward to it, but I'm glad they are not taking any chances. Pray for encouragement for him and a complete healing.
I know we serve a wonderful God.

We are praying for your son & you! I try to read your blog when I think of you.
ReplyDelete