Some of the Top Resolutions that people have made for 2014
lose weight
get organized
spend less, save more.
enjoy life to the fullest
stay fit and healthy
learn something exciting
help others in their dreams
spend more time with family
It's strange. As I get older priorities change. I would rather spend more time with family than to lose weight. And I'll never be organized. It's just not that important.
I would like to enjoy life to the fullest, be healthy, learn something exciting, help others in their dreams, and as I said most important of all - SPEND MORE TIME WITH FAMILY!
None of us are sure about 2014 and what it will bring into our lives. I know we all strive for happiness.
I found my greatest happiness comes from making memories with family and friends and my relationship with God.
I read these verses to remind me in this New Year to trust God and know that He is in control.
I read these verses to remind me in this New Year to trust God and know that He is in control.
Proverbs 16:9
A man's heart deviseth his way: but the Lord directeth his steps.
Psalm 90:12
So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom.
Ecclesiastes 3:1
To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

No comments:
Post a Comment