Saturday, October 25, 2014

Good Morning!!

When my boys were growing up, much to their dismay, I was a morning person. Every morning I would wake them up singing to them.
And if that wasn't bad enough, God did not give me the gift of singing. When I sang, our dog would howl, my boys would cover their ears, and Kyla, my grand daughter, says I give her a headache. But I still love to sing and so in church you will hear me making a not so joyful noise unto the Lord. I always feel sorry for the people sitting around me in church when we sing.
But every morning one of my favorite songs to sing to my boys was "When The Red Red Robin Comes Bob Bob Bobbin' Along". 
I found the song on YouTube this morning and guess what I texted my boys this morning to wake up to. Every mother has a little bit of evil in her. So Good Morning to all my blog friends and family.

http://youtu.be/XKCaVCCqVBw

1 comment: