Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Let's Fall To Pieces Together

I was driving the other day and switching radio stations hoping to find some news to listen to or some good music. A song came on one of the stations that made me laugh and laugh.
I don't know who was singing it or who wrote it, and I don't think I want to know. I didn't even listen to all of the song.
 
It went something like this:
 
You left your tears on the jukebox
And they got mixed in with mine.
From now on let's fall to pieces together.
 
I'm pretty sure it was about two lonely heart broken people hoping to find comfort in one another.
 
Probably everyone has suffered heart break of some kind in this life, especially if you live long enough. I'm so thankful that I have a God who can give comfort when I "fall to pieces."
I can pray to a prayer hearing God, who sees my tears and understands them.

Psalm 34:18
The Lord is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.




No comments:

Post a Comment