Monday, December 1, 2014

Jesus Loves the Little Children

 
Sunday night at church was a very special night. My son, Neal, baptized his little girl, Hayden.
 
 
 
So thankful, Hayden accepted Christ at an early age and was baptized.
 
R.A. Torrey said, "It is almost the easiest thing in the world to lead a child from 5 to 10 years of age to a definite acceptance of Christ."
 
I think a child has such an innocent and pure heart, it is easy for them to accept and believe in Jesus as their Savior.
 
Every day my husband and I prayed four things, that are children and grand children would be saved at an early age, they would graduate right, marry right, and love their God all the days of their lives.
I still pray that every day. I always think - "What if I'm the only person praying for my family today."
Life is not always easy and you don't know what the day is going to bring. Praying for your family is the most important thing you can do. 





No comments:

Post a Comment