What kind of surprises are in store for this brand new year of 2015. I think I'm glad that we can't see the future. If we could we might pull the covers over our heads and not get out of bed the whole year. Or we could be full of excitement for a brand new adventure of what God has in store for us this year.
One thing for sure GOD IS IN CONTROL.
I love the words to the song, "I Don't Know About Tomorrow"
I don't know about tomorrow
I just live from day to day
And I don't borrow from its sunshine
For its skies may turn to gray
And I don't worry about my future
For I know what Jesus said
And today He walks beside me
For He knows what lies ahead
Many things about tomorrow
I don't seem to understand
But I know who holds tomorrow
And I know who holds my hand.
I just live from day to day
And I don't borrow from its sunshine
For its skies may turn to gray
And I don't worry about my future
For I know what Jesus said
And today He walks beside me
For He knows what lies ahead
Many things about tomorrow
I don't seem to understand
But I know who holds tomorrow
And I know who holds my hand.
I pray that in 2015 I'll keep trusting my God to walk beside me and lead me. He's the One that holds my tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment