2015 has started and I think I'm still in 2014.
My Christmas tree still stands by the fireplace with all of its ornaments. I could pretend that I'm German. They don't take their trees down until January 6. Problem is it's January 8. Also, I'm still unpacking from my trip.
I don't think I'm ready for 2015. There are still things in 2014 that I wanted to accomplish. I guess I'll just have to move them to 2015.
2014 was a great year full of wonderful blessings shared with family and friends. And the holidays were the greatest. I was able to see all of my family and spend time with my sons and their families and with my Dad.
I'm excited about 2015. I'm going to be a grandmother again. I can't wait to hold that new little grandson.
Please pray for Neal and Amy. Amy has had a rough time with this pregnancy.
My 2014 Christmas Album:
 |
| Brylee, Hayden, and Kyla |
 |
| Decorating Christmas Cookies |
 |
| Steve, Olivia, Jennifer (Jerry's sister), and Aleise |
 |
| Gavin, Mark, Alexis, Maria, and Me |
 |
| Alexis, Mark, Maria, and Gavin |
 |
| Mark and Scott |
 |
| Me with My Dad and Scott and Lisa |
 |
| Janine, Norman, and Jennifer (Jerry's brother and sisters) |
|
 |
| Janine, Julie, Norman, Steve, Me, and Jennifer |
 |
| Lisa, Scott, Jackie, and Aaron at Skyline Chili celebrating Evan's Birthday |
 |
| Ethan, Aaron, Evan, Emma, Jackie, and Elena |
 |
| My Grandson, Greg |
 |
| Scott and Greg |
No comments:
Post a Comment