Sunday, August 23, 2015

Sunshowers

The other day I looked outside and the sun was shining along with a rain shower. To me that has always been so amazing. I know science has an explanation as to what causes the sun and rain to happen at the same time, but I have my own explanation. It is God letting  me know that He loves me.
Our life is going to have good times and bad times. We're going to have the greatest days ever, but every now and then a trial will come along. Sometimes, we'll wonder why. The most amazing thing about a sunshower - it is always followed by a rainbow. God's promises are always there  giving us hope through the trials. And sure enough, a little bit later I looked out and there was a beautiful rainbow showing me that there is always HOPE.

No comments:

Post a Comment