Finally - a hurricane named Patricia. I always wanted a hurricane named after me.
What is so special about my hurricane is that is not an ordinary hurricane. It's a category 5.
Hurricane Center calling Patricia a record storm!!!!!
I never wanted my life to be ordinary. I always wanted to make a difference in this world of ours. I'm getting older and I feel like I haven't reached my goal yet.
I always think about the strength of a hurricane. It just keeps going strong almost as if it has a mission. They are stubborn and nothing humanly possible can we do anything to avert it. Only God is in control.
That is the way I always wanted to be. Strong, staying my course, and always letting God be in control.
"Be Strong in all your encounters with life. Face the world with courage. Have faith and act morally and stay strong".
No comments:
Post a Comment