Job 35:10
"....Where is God my maker, who giveth songs in the night;"
God is so good to us. He gives us songs in our hearts even when we are sad and even when we don't always understand things in our lives. Even when we are having bad days, He gives us songs.
Jerry went to his oncologist Monday. They did not have to give him a transfusion, but all of his counts are down. His red blood cells, his platelets, and his white blood cells are very low at this time. He is neutropenic and is very susceptible to infections, so he is unable to be around crowds.
It is a little discouraging for him, because he is not able to go to church.
Monday, he will start another round of chemo for five days. That will cause his blood counts to drop even lower. Please be praying for him. Pray for encouragement and that he would not get any infections and that the chemo would do what it is designed to do.
At the end of November, he will return to Duke Clinic for a bone marrow biopsy to see if he is a candidate yet for the transplant or if he will need more chemo cycles.
Please pray that we will remain strong and be of good courage.
Thank your so much for your prayers, cards, and condolences at the passing of my brother.
We love you!
| Jerry holding Brylee "Hope" |
Still praying. GOD is able!!
ReplyDeleteSpeaking of songs . . . how about. He's able He's able I know He is able. I know my God is able to carry me through. He healed the broken hearted and set the captive free, he made the lame to walk again and cause the blind to see. He's able He's able I know he's able. I know my GOD is able to carry you through. I want to know if you guys are able to have a meal brought in even though his resistance is low??? Love ya Brue and Ruth Hangosky. Go ahead and respond to my in box on FB and I need your phone number and address. Thanks Ruth
ReplyDelete