Saturday, October 8, 2011

Welcome Brylee "Hope" Rice

A baby is God's opinion that the world should go on.  ~Carl Sandburg






It was a very special day in the Rice Family. We welcomed a new member - Brylee Hope Rice. She was born, October 8, 2:59 p.m. to our son, Neal, and his wife, Amy. She weighed 6 lbs. 15 oz and was 18.5 inches long.

We were so thankful that God blessed us with another little grandchild. We might be a little biased, but she is so beautiful.










WHAT A GREAT DAY!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful, beautiful, post..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful little girl. We don't know Neal but we do know Amy. Please send them best wishes for us. Our choir sang "Through the Fire" this morning. I thought of you all when I heard them sing. If you would like to listen to it, you can find it on YouTube by the Crabb family. I wanted to post it here but didn't know how.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pat,
    The girls look pretty excited about this new addition to their family. Thanks for sharing the good news. Love, Dale and Dorothy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! That last picture is priceless!!! Dave actually laugh out loud. :) I know you are enjoying her.
    Love
    Jana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a special blessing and so exciting. Brylee is beautiful, along with her Sisters. We just love you all so much and are keeping you all in our thoughts and prayers. The pictures are delightful and so precious. 

    ReplyDelete