The Lord has given us such a good week. There are a few times I can almost imagine that Jerry isn't sick.
The blood transfusion Monday gave him some energy. We have gotten out a little and were even able to go to church Wednesday night.
One of the highlights of our week was getting to see some good friends from Florida, Pastor Steve and Brenda Ware. We worked for them in Orlando at Heritage Preparatory School. We had become good friends while we were there. They are wonderful people with kind hearts.
| Steve Ware, Pastor of Tabernacle Baptist Church in Orlando, Florida, his wife, Brenda, and their traveling companion, Jack |
Please pray that Jerry's energy will stay up. We have family coming in from out of town the next two weeks.
We love you.
I love the photo although it would be even better with Mrs. Rice in it! I am glad you all were able to spend some time together and that Bro. Rice was feeling pretty good that day. Prayers for his energy as you prepare for your company! :)
ReplyDeleteWe are so happy that you all have had such a good week. We can't wait to see you all and spend precious time together. Praying for God's blessings of strength and happy times for you. We Love you both so much xoxo
ReplyDeleteIt was a blessing to see you both in church on Sunday, and to meet your family. I continue to pray for you daily that God will give you strength,grace and courage. We serve a wonderful and loving God. I stand amazed at all He had done in your life! I hope you will continue to feel as well as you do. Katherine comes home in just 36 hours. Pray for her safety as she travels. Let me know when you are ready for another chicken pie! Rest well tonight. Love you both, Mary
ReplyDelete