The greatest gift I ever had
Came from God; I call him Dad!
~Author Unknown
Came from God; I call him Dad!
~Author Unknown
I want to wish a Happy Father's Day to my dad, my husband, and my four sons. Jerry was so blessed to get to see three of our sons this weekend.
I'm so thankful that my Dad, John Knight, is still living. He'll be 89 years old in July. He still has a great sense of humor and I always enjoy talking to him. He's been a great Dad.
| Mark, Neal, Scott, and Jerry |
| Our son, Scott, and our grandson, Greg |
| Our son, Neal and our granddaughters, Brylee, Hayden, and Kyla |
| Our son, Mark, and our grand children, Alexis and Gavin |
| Our son, Aaron, his wife, Jackie, and our grandchildren, Emma, Ethan, Evan, and Elena |
| Alexis, Maria, Mark, Gavin, Lisa, Scott, Greg, Patricia, Jerry, Hayden, Neal, Brylee, Amy, and Kyla |

You have a beautiful family... they have a blessed Dad !!
ReplyDeleteHow beautiful your family is and everyone is a blessing. So happy that you've had such a blessed Father' Day. We are praying that you have a great week ahead. The pictures are beautiful! We Love You All so much. XoxO
ReplyDeleteHappy Father's Day Dr. Rice! What a beautiful family you have. Would like to visit this week with the usual. Let me know what is a good day. Hope you rest well tonight. Love you both, Mary
ReplyDeleteYour family has always been so special to me from the day we met. I have so many special memories of so many good times. Praying you have a good week.
ReplyDeleteLove you both,
Beverly
I enjoyed the pictures. It gives me a glimpse into your family so that I can put faces to names. Sherry Vernelson, as I said earlier, is having surgery today at 1. A friend put the words to this song up on facebook for her. I thought it would be an encouragement to you all also.
ReplyDeleteREJOICE IN THE LORD!
God never moves without purpose or plan.
When trying His servant and molding a man.
Give thanks to the Lord though your testing seems long;
In darkness He giveth a song.
O rejoice in the Lord, He makes no mistake,
He knoweth the end of each path that I take,
For when I am tried and purified,
I shall come forth as gold.
I could not see through the shadows ahead;
So I looked at the cross of my Savior instead,
I bowed to the will of the Master that day;
Then peace came and tears fled away.
O rejoice in the Lord, He makes no mistake,
He knoweth the end of each path that I take,
For when I am tried and purified,
I shall come forth as gold.
Now I can see testing comes from above,
God strengthens His children and purges in love.
My Father knows best, and I trust in His care;
Through purging more fruit I will bear.
O rejoice in the Lord, He makes no mistake,
He knoweth the end of each path that I take,
For when I am tried and purified,
I shall come forth as gold.
I have watched as you all have come this far on your journey. I feel that the words are being lived out through you.