Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Thanksgiving

  “Give thanks unto the LORD, call upon his name, make known his deeds among the people.”

1 Chronicles 16:8

 

The month of Thanksgiving is almost over. I knew the holidays would not be an easy time. You can't spend 48 Thanksgivings with someone and not miss them.
 
Each day I thought of something to be thankful about, because I know the Lord has blessed me more than I could ever imagine. The verse says it all. I want people to know that God has been good to me and I do give thanks to Him. I thank Him for my family and friends. I thank Him for allowing me to spend 48 Thanksgivings with Jerry Rice. I thank God for His love and especially for my salvation and knowing that someday I have the hope of seeing my husband again.
 
The week of Thanksgiving I had the pleasure of flying to San Antonio with two of my grand children, Alexis and Gavin, to spend the week with my youngest son, Mark. San Antonio, Texas is a beautiful place. It was nice to meet some of my son's friends while I was there and spend Thanksgiving with Adrian Meza and his family.

 
I Love Flying!!!!




Mark, Gavin, and Alexis
 
 
River Walk
 


River Walk

 


River Walk

"Feliz Navidad" from Sea World in San Antonio, TX
 
 
 
 
 
There is no place like Bass Pro Shop


White Museum



 
Downtown River Walk



Can you imagine someone actually raising snakes.



Gruene Mansion Inn in Gruene, TX.
Gruene is an old German Settlement.
 

 
 

Gristmill Restaurant in Gruene, TX where we ate. It overlooks
the Guadalupe River.

 

My son, Mark, and his friend, Adrian

No comments:

Post a Comment