Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Having a Wonderful Christmas Time

"The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree is the presence
of a happy family all wrapped up in each other".
 
 
Even though I have been with family and friends, my heart still longs for Jerry to be sharing Christmas with me and to be a part of all the festivities and events surrounding this most wonderful and magical time of the year. So many memories of Christmases past fill my heart and I am so thankful that the Lord let me share them with Jerry.
 
I am also so thankful for the love of family and friends. Their love is helping me through this first Christmas.
 
My son, Mark, and my Dad

 
Kimberly, Alexis, Gavin, and Mark




My nieces, Olivia and Aleise

Olivia, Steve, Jennifer, and Aleise

Janine and Gary



Julie and Bob


Dave and Gariann, my niece, with their 3 cute silly kids
 
 
Jerry's sisters and brothers
Janine, Norman, Bob, and Jennifer

Norman


 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment