Friday morning I headed out on a Christmas adventure. I headed to beautiful Indiana. It was a good drive. I drove it straight through and enjoyed listening to Christmas music. You can listen to a lot of Christmas songs 13 hours on the road.
I spent today with my Dad. It was a good visit. We ate and talked and tried to straighten out the world. I love my Dad and enjoyed the time I spend with him. He has a fantastic memory for being 89 years old. I think his mind works better than mine.
I'm excited about seeing family and friends. I had Christmas with Neal and Amy and their 3 girls before I left.
I'm adding new pages and memories to my life.
Jerry is still so much in my heart and a part of me. I'm thankful to a wonderful God whose grace is sufficient and gives me comfort when I need it.
I Love You and Wish Everyone a Merry Christmas.


No comments:
Post a Comment