Monday, January 7, 2013

Prayers

As I spend time with my sons and their families, I realize how important it is that I pray for them each day. Raising children is not an easy task. 
I tell them that their kids will grow up, but then there are different circumstances with each age that you have to learn to handle. And they do grow up fast. It is like they are a whisper in the wind. They are only there for a moment and you need to hang on to that moment as long as you can, because it doesn't come again. 
I've enjoyed seeing all my grand kids over the holidays. I love all the cuddling, playing, and laughing. But it does end too soon.

Elena

Evan

Cincinnati Museum Center
Emma


Ethan

Ethan, Elena, Jackie, Evan, and Emma

My Son, Aaron, with Evan, Emma, and Ethan
 
I love you. Please be praying for my traveling as I head back home Wednesday.



1 comment:

  1. We are so glad that you had a wonderful visit with all the Kids. You are in our prayers for safe travels home to NC. Thank you for traveling home to see all of us and sharing the holidays with us. You are a blessing and a gift in our lives. Safe travels and sun shiney days to you...xoxo

    ReplyDelete