Happy New Year!!!
At midnight we said goodbye to 2012 and welcomed in a fresh new year - 2013. I actually made it until midnight.
I never make resolutions, but I know I have dreams and hopes for the new year and I always want to thrive to make improvements in my life.
2012 was a year of so many events and changes. I had planned on growing old with Jerry and sharing a lot of New Years. God had different plans.
I pray that God will give me the strength and courage I need as I start this new chapter of 2013.
And I pray that God will bless each one of you in this New Year! I love you.
The following verse is the verse I am claiming for 2013. I feel like I need God's help and guidance more than ever in my life.
Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
More Pictures From My Christmas Adventure
![]() |
| My grandson, Greg |










Happy New Year! A big amen regarding your life verse for 2013. We are lifting you up in our prayers as you bravely go forward in your journey. We love you and are always here for you. XO
ReplyDelete