Memorial Day was spent driving for 11 hours to Cincinnati, Ohio. I have a grandson graduating from High School and a grand daughter graduating from the 4th Grade.
You know my driving adventures are always exciting. My GPS took me on even a different route this time. It was a highway I had never been on before. I didn't know there were so many routes to and from Cincinnati. For a while I was not even sure where I was at. Also I call it No Man's Land. For about an hour or so there is no cell phone coverage.
While I was driving I had a visitor. I was driving along, minding my own business, trying to figure out where I was at, when all of a sudden I saw these flashing lights coming up beside me. He was nice and could tell I wasn't for sure where I was at, let alone knowing the speed limit.
And they always ask that important question, "Do you know why I pulled you over? You were going 73 in a 60 mile speed zone." Thankfully, he only gave me a warning.
All in all, it was a beautiful drive with beautiful weather. And I always enjoy seeing my family
Please pray for safety as I travel.
| Beautiful Wild Flowers in Virginia |
| Traveling through Virginia |
praying for safety for your travels... glad the officer was so nice... Enjoy!!
ReplyDeleteI love hearing about your adventures. You are such an awesome person. You amaze me. Praying for your safety
ReplyDeleteLove Ya
Beverly