Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Graduation Days

I was so happy to get to attend my granddaughter's fourth grade graduation and my grandson's high school graduation. 
Graduations are always memorable events. They mark a beginning of a new adventure in our lives. My grand daughter, Emma, will be in middle school next year. My grandson, Greg, will be starting college in the fall.

Emma Rice
Greg Rice

With each ending there is always a new beginning.

Isn't is wonderful that God knows what our future holds and He is there walking beside us.

I always have liked the song "I Know Who Holds Tomorrow." 


 And I don't worry about the future, 

 'Cause I know what Jesus said.
And today I'm gonna walk right beside Him,
 'Cause He's the one who knows what is ahead.
There are things about tomorrow,

 That I don't seem to understand

But I know who holds tomorrow,
 And I know who holds my hand.

        -Written by Ira P. Stanphill.


No comments:

Post a Comment