Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Sisters

I grew up not having a sister. I always thought I would like a sister. Someone who would be my friend, who I could share secrets and dreams with. She would always be there to listen and we would always lift each other up when one of us was down.
I wasn't blessed with a biological sister, but God has blessed me with some great sisters by marriage who I have grown to love. They are always there for me, they always have a listening ear, and try to lift me up when I need that extra encouragement.
On Jerry's and my anniversary date, they journeyed with me as I took a stroll back into the past to our favorite place, Indian Hill, in Newburgh, Indiana.


Jennifer and Janine

 








Pfafflin Lake in Newburgh, Indiana  where we spent the summers 
swimming when we were kids.




1 comment:

  1. Trisha, Since I was a little bit I've know you as my Sister. We have shared so many good times and have made it through the hard times with God's help. We may not be biological Sisters but we are Sisters in every sense of the word. You are such a blessing to me and I so love getting to spend time with you. You lighten my heart and make me happy. We are also Sister of the Heart. I love you...xoxo

    ReplyDelete