Last Friday, my two grand kids, Alexis and Gavin, and I flew into San Antonio, Texas. We are having a really great time. We went to North San Padre Island in Corpus Christi. The next morning, my two grand kids and I awoke early and went walking along the beach. It had rained during the night and there was a freshness in the air. The beach was just awakening. The waves were washing up its treasures of broken sand dollars and shells and depositing them on the shore. The seagulls were flying above us and we watched the pelicans diving into the ocean eating their morning feasts.
It was a beautiful day.
When I see an ocean or a mountain, it always amazes me and I can't help but think about the power of God and all the beautiful creations He made for us to enjoy.
| My son, Mark, Maria, Gavin, and Alexis |
No comments:
Post a Comment