It's been a year since my husband fell asleep in my arms and woke in the arms of Jesus. I'll admit, it hasn't been the easiest of years. I still miss my husband so very much. I still wish he was sitting in his recliner looking over at me and saying, "I love you." I miss his teasing, his compliments, his input into my life, the times we shared together.
I miss drinking my cup of coffee with him every morning and the hugs, especially when he would hug me for no reason, but just to let me know that he loved me.
I miss his hunting stories, attending church with him (it's still hard going to church by myself), sharing conversation, going to a restaurant together.
I sometimes feel like a little girl still so very lost, trying to find my way in this new and different time in my life. I'm still trying to figure out what I'm suppose to do with myself. I know the answers will come as I pray and seek God's will.
I still appreciate all the prayers and support I have received from friends and family.
Over this year, I have learned also. I have learned that the love of family is very important. Also, try not to have regrets. A person will always have some regrets, but it's best if you do every thing possible so that you don't.
Always remember the good times, forget the bad.
Don't argue over little things that really don't matter.
You don't always have to be right and win each time.
Watch your words, you can never take them back.
Laugh a lot.
Hug often and say the words "I love you" often.
God's grace is amazing. Every day I feel His blessings in my life.
And always try to enjoy every moment that you have together.
I'm still not sure what God has planned for me and what my future holds, but I do know that God is Already in My Tomorrow, preparing the way.
I'm still not sure what God has planned for me and what my future holds, but I do know that God is Already in My Tomorrow, preparing the way.
Good Post !! Good Advice !!
ReplyDelete