I'm celebrating Christmas in Indiana again this year. I always feel I should see my Dad on Christmas if I'm able and as long as he's still on this earth.
It was a good drive. When I left Greenville, NC the weather was 71 degrees. Today in Indiana, it's a chilly 21 degrees and sunny. I went for a walk down by the river in Newburgh this morning. It felt good. Newburgh will probably always be one of my "feel good" places.
On the drive here when I crossed from North Carolina into Tennessee, all my radio stations suddenly became country. I enjoyed listening to my Christmas music accompanied by guitars and banjos with a little country twang to them.
| Mountains of Tennessee |
| Beautiful Tennessee |
It was so good seeing my Dad. He had to go to a nursing home a couple of months ago. He seems to be adjusting well, but it was hard for me to see him there. I'm hoping to spend as much time as I can with him. I'm so thankful I still have my Dad.
No comments:
Post a Comment