I just realized that tonight was Wednesday night and you guys are stuck in the hospital. If you would like something to help bring a sense of normalcy, you can download Dr. Jeff Owens' sermons for free at:
If I can help with the Hickman care when you get home,please let me know. When you get home...these are beautiful sounding words. Praying for you. Love Mary Van Cleave
Pat if you or Jerry need help with caring for his catheter or have questions. I will be glad to help you when you get home. But I am sure you will do fine. Tammy Maxwell.
Your gonna be a great Nurse Pat...
ReplyDeleteI just realized that tonight was Wednesday night and you guys are stuck in the hospital. If you would like something to help bring a sense of normalcy, you can download Dr. Jeff Owens' sermons for free at:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.owenspublications.com/free-sermons/2011-sermons.html
Just a thought of something that might help while away the hours.
If I can help with the Hickman care when you get home,please let me know. When you get home...these are beautiful sounding words. Praying for you. Love Mary Van Cleave
ReplyDeletePat if you or Jerry need help with caring for his catheter or have questions. I will be glad to help you when you get home. But I am sure you will do fine. Tammy Maxwell.
ReplyDeleteDr. and Mrs. Rice, we just wanted you to know that our family is praying for you daily. We love you.
ReplyDeleteJai, Vicki, Matthew and Andrew Park