It helps me to know that He is in control, because I don't think we have ever been able to plan anything in our lives. Whenever we did, God always had other plans for us. I have always been amazed at that. Even when we didn't understand the why behind it, we knew that God loved us and He always had something better for us.
Even through this, we want to question God and say "Why"? But we know that through personal experience in our lives, God's plan is bigger and better than any that we have. We know He's a good God Who loves us.
Today was the last day of chemo for three weeks. We go to the oncologist here in Greenville on Monday for them to check Jerry's blood count. Our prayer again is that this alternative chemo treatment will work and knock the leukemia blasts down. Please continue praying.
In His Hands.....
I enjoyed our little visit this afternoon. I hope I did tire you out, and that my cooking has not had any adverse effects! I didn't get my grandson after all. We stopped for gas after we left your house and I called my son-in-law. He seemed a bit confused that we were on our way to Sims to pick up Caleb. Well, long story short. I thought his mother said that his father said it was okay to come. Instead, she said his father said he could stay. Meaning stay at home. I just gotta remember to wear my hearing aids. It is tough getting old! Well, I am praying for you andI am so please that you both look so good. Hope you rest well tonight. I love you. Mary
ReplyDeleteoops. I meant to say I hope I didn't tire you out! I guess my eyesight is going as well! Oh well...
ReplyDeleteWe are praying. Victory In Jesus,I have been trying to sing this and can't remember all of the words. It is a beautiful song. I can get thru the Chorus, then look at the words. I can't sing but I can make a joyful noise. Love Judy and Perry
ReplyDeleteOur prayers are with and for you both everyday. We are praying for good results. One day at a time with prayers. We love you.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE YOU BOTH SO MUCH!
ReplyDeleteOLIVIA