Wednesday morning I loaded my car and headed out on an adventure. I decided to go to Indiana, Kentucky, and Ohio to see family and friends. I must have a little gypsy in me. I decided to go where my 2005 silver gray Toyota Camry would take me.
I decided not to be in hurry, but just to relax and enjoy the drive, listen to music and stop when and where I wanted. In fact, I went the wrong way once and it didn't even bother me. It took me 45 minutes out of my way, but it was a beautiful drive up through Virginia. The trouble was I was headed to Pigeon Forge, TN. So I had to come back down the eastern side of Tennessee.
Amy, Kyla, Hayden, and Brylee along with Amy's parents were at Pigeon Forge, TN for a couple of days and I got a room at the same motel they were staying at Wednesday night. When I woke up the next morning I took my time. I ate breakfast with my little granddaughters and then headed on my way. When I was leaving I stopped at the Old Mill in Pigeon Forge. The Smoky Mountains was one of our favorite places. We had planned on going there on our 50th Wedding Anniversary. It was great memories.
I'll have to tell you the story sometime about when we took three teenage sons with us to the mountains on our 25th Wedding Anniversary. Very exciting.
![]() |
| Old Mill Pigeon Forge, TN |
In Ecclesiastes 3:3 it says there is a time to heal. I'm praying that this will be a time a healing for me.

Good for you!! Enjoy your adventure!!
ReplyDeleteHi Pat, We are praying for this to be a wonderful time of healing and happiness for you. We so love you being here with us. We are praying, too, for God's blessings for you. We love you...Us...:)
ReplyDeleteI know this trip is a time of healing for you but we want you to know that you being here with us was a time of healing for us also. What a wonderful blessing your visit was. Praying for you to have a very special time throughout your trip. We love you...xoxo
ReplyDeleteMiss you . . . hurry home . . . . but be safe. ;-)
ReplyDelete