Friday, July 24, 2015

Home in Heaven

It's been three years today that my husband went to heaven.  I still miss him very much and it's still very lonely sometimes. I'm so thankful for family and friends who help get me through the rough times.
 
I was trying to imagine what a day would be like in heaven for my husband.  It has to be peaceful with no stress. The best thing is my husband isn't sick any longer.
I can imagine him walking around and asking questions about stories in the Bible. And I'm sure he spends lots of time with family and friends.
 
Tomorrow will be my spiritual birthday. On July 25, 1972, I asked Jesus to come into my heart and save me from my sins. I know without a doubt that one day I'll be joining my husband in Heaven.
I settled that 43 years ago.
 
My life verse:
 
2 Timothy 1:12
For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment