Birds sing after a storm; why shouldn't people feel as free to delight in whatever remains to them? ~Rose F. Kennedy
This morning I woke up around 5:30. As I lay there, all of a sudden I heard some whistling. Jerry was laying over in his bed whistling. One of our storms had passed by. God had heard the prayers. The fever was down, the transfusion was working, and hope was brighter.
We have a good God!!!
Oh thank goodness the transfusion is working. What a blessing, thank you Lord. You know he was whistling because he misses my singing. I love you and hope you all have a good day today...xoxo Jennifer
ReplyDeleteGod is good We miss ya'll. Praying for you two!!!
ReplyDeleteLove you, Johnnie & Debbie
Hi! i miss you both so much and tink about you and pray for you everyday! i love you both so much and God will answer our prayers!
ReplyDeleteKeep strong!
I love you
Olivia
We have been praying for you. Thank you for keeping us up dated. We have read it every day. We love and miss you!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Jana, Nix and Matt
God is so good! We are praying daily for you both to be comforted by God's peace!! Scott, Becky, and Kyle Griffin
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteBoth of you have been such a blessing in our lives. We are thinking of you and praying for you many times each day as you both endure this most difficult situation. We know God will show Himself strong and faithful in both your lives. Bro. Jerry and Mrs. Patricia, we love you! Praise God, we can say with Paul "when I am weak, then am I strong." Remember, He holds us fast in His mighty hands!
ReplyDeleteBro. Dean and Carol Fuller
Praise the Lord for His goodness! We serve an awesome God! I am so happy to hear your wonderful news. I continue to pray for you. Hope you sleep well. Love, Mary Van Cleave
ReplyDeleteWe are praying for you both!! We love you and miss you both alot!! God is good and we believe he is going to answer our prayers!!
ReplyDeleteLove the Speights!!!