Monday, January 2, 2012

Going Smoothly

Jerry's transplant oncologist, Dr. Chao, came in to see him this morning. He said Jerry was doing great. The nurse practitioner says things are going smooth and that we don't want any excitement now - we just want things to progress smoothly.  We know that it's God answering the prayers of so many faithful people that pray daily for Jerry's healing.
We are probably realistically looking at two more weeks in the hospital in the isolation ward  and after that 2 more months of being an outpatient at the transplant clinic every day.
Jerry is starting to feel a glimmer of hope that this could be the healing that we have been praying toward.

Also I wanted to let you know I am finding my way around Durham. I actually ventured out to Walmart Saturday morning. I put Walmart into my GPS and did what it said and there it was - WALMART. Life is good.

We love you and you'll never know how much we appreciate all the prayers and love.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the good update. Praying still...

    ReplyDelete
  2. A BIG AMEN to such wonderful news. Blessings and prayers for you both. We love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise the Lord!!! God is so good! Praying for you. Love,Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am praying for ya'll. I am also praying for you. I am proud of all that both of you have accomplished together and separately. I love both of you.

    Love,
    Jana Stephens

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for all the updates. We are so glad that you have been able to maneuver around Raleigh. That's something my husband won't even tackle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praise the Lord! Love & prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so glad that things are going good for Dr. Rice and you. We pray for you daily and are trusting in the Lord.

    Vicki Park

    ReplyDelete