I know it's not spring yet, but today leaving the clinic, I saw daffodils popping out of the ground getting ready to bloom. Seeing them made me feel good, because I know spring is coming. It seems like the winter has been long and hard. Spring is always so beautiful with new life and new hope.
Song of Solomon 2:12
The flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land;
SPRING
As I looked out the window I saw skies of gray
That overshadowed the long winter’s day.
I yearned for sunshine and winter’s end
And that spring days would soon begin.
For there is hope that comes in spring.
With each new flower and bird that sings.
As earth awakes from it’s winter’s sleep
Full of promises that it must keep.
- Patricia Rice
We are at the apartment now and hopefully each day will get better. Neal came and stayed with us the first night we were home. That was such a great help to us. Jerry still isn't feeling his best and as I said, he is still weak. The great news is that his blood counts are still coming up. His white blood count was 1.8 today.
It's still a very emotional time for us, not knowing what each day is going to bring.
Thank you so much for your prayers. We love you.

We are praying for the renewal of your Spirit, for you both, along with your health and well being. Praise God for his blessings and his blessings of you. We Love you.
ReplyDeletePraying for our LORD to continue blessing Jerry and you in every way.
ReplyDelete