Job 5:10
Who giveth rain upon the earth, and sendeth waters upon the fields:
Psalm 147:8
Who covereth the heaven with clouds, who prepareth rain for the earth, who maketh grass to grow upon the mountains.
The Lullaby of the Rain
The lullaby of the rain
Gently falling all around.
Making music on my roof top,
Oh what a peaceful sound.
With each drip and spatter,
I hear a symphony.
A beautiful mix of notes
All in harmony.
My mind begins to wander
And relaxes with the tune.
And I remember childhood days
And summer days of June.
Days filled with laughter
And dreams I hoped to obtain.
As I sit there quietly listening
To the lullaby of the rain.
-Patricia Rice
Yesterday was probably one of our hardest days. The doctor has told us for over a week now, just 2 or 3 more days and Jerry should start feeling better. This had been a long 2 or 3 days. They had to put a feeding line through his port yesterday so that he could get some nutrition. Hopefully that will help. Also he was having trouble breathing because his throat was so swollen from the mucositis. He couldn't swallow or talk. Also, they put him back on steroids to help with the swelling. Please continue praying.
Thankful for the rain as well as the sunshine.
We love you and thank you so much for the prayers.
We are praying so much that the feeding tube and steroids will help Jerry to feel better. We Love you so much.
ReplyDeleteDr & Mrs. Rice, we love you & still praying for you. Johnnie & Debbie
ReplyDeletePraying that the medicines will do their job and Dr. Rice will be more comfortable soon. We love you both! -The Bleases
ReplyDeletePraying of you that the steroids and feedings will make you stronger. It is hard to think of you as weak because in my eyes you will always be strong. I am thankful to our Lord the author of that strength. I pray that you will feel better soon. Love to you both, Mary
ReplyDeletepraying..
ReplyDeleteThinking of you both and praying for you many times each day. We love you!
ReplyDeleteDean & Carol