HOPE - Its' like that elusive butterfly fluttering all around. It's there within your reach, but each time you try to grab hold of it, it slips away from you.
We have hoped for so long. Today they told us as far as they know, right now, today, January 17, 2012, the transplant is working. Jerry's new immune system that his brother donated, is producing new cells. Jerry's white count is up to 1.1 today and the new immune system is producing red blood cells.
We are rejoicing with them in this knowledge and know that you are rejoicing with us.
Psalm 86:12
I will praise thee, O Lord my God, with all my heart: and I will glorify thy name for evermore.
I will praise thee, O Lord my God, with all my heart: and I will glorify thy name for evermore.

We praise God for this wonderful news for today and pray for more tomorrow and the days ahead. Both of you are in our prayers and we love you so much.
ReplyDeleteRejoicing with you!
ReplyDeletePraise the Lord for this good news!! Will continue to remember you in our thoughts and prayers. We love you.
ReplyDeleteRoyce and Ann
Praise the Lord! Our church is still praying for you. I'll give them this update tonight at our prayer meeting. We love you!
ReplyDeleteVicki Park
wonderful news!! GOD is good!!
ReplyDeleteThat's great news! Praying for you both. :)
ReplyDeleteFantastic!!! We are rejoicing with you.
ReplyDeleteDale and Dorothy
Praise God, that his work is great that he has the power to make wonderful things take place that normally would not. This is such great news, still praying!
ReplyDeleteThis is from Gary's sister Rita!!!
DeleteThere are not enough words to express how I happy I am for you! It brings tears to my eyes when I think how much God loves you and has provided for you! Praise the Lord for His goodness. I will continue praying. Love you both, Mary
ReplyDelete