Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Day 15

Remember to be praying for the biopsy today. He's still having the fevers and the chills. They added three more antibiotics trying to figure out what kind of infection he has. They think he has some pneumonia in his lungs.
But we are grabbing hold of those  new mercies this morning.
We love you!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought maybe you like to hear a funny fishing story about my dad, that one of his friends told me it.

    In the summer of 1965 your dad talked me in to going in with him to buy a boat. Neither of us had much money and I think it cost less than $50. It was a small flat bottom aluminum boat with a home made electric motor. As you know, your dad loved to fish. On our first trip out we went to Scales lake near Boonville. The motor for the boat ran off of a battery and we did not have one so we took the battery out of your dad’s 1965 Ford Mustang. I was operating the motor as we trolled around the lake. A man called us over to the shore, he happened to be the game warden and he gave me a ticket for operating a motorized boat in Scales lake. This resulted in a fine. When we got back to shore we learned that the trolling motor had destroyed your dad’s car battery. We managed to push his car down a hill to get it started. I don’t know if we caught any fish but it was not considered a successful fishing trip.

    I have been thinking about you guys so often. Not too many guys have such a good looking head.
    It seems to be a very popular hair(head) style now days. Next time you try to be hip, don't do it the hard way ok???

    Love, Kim

    ReplyDelete